Monday, April 8, 2013

Rio.. was ruined for me by Orange adverts

I love cartoons... I really love them!

But one of them I did not go to see because of adverts... the orange did a clip based on the Rio cartoon and it has been in the cinema for such a long time and it was just so annoying and just bad... well in the end I have seen it way to many times and did not see the film on the big screen.
So there is such thing as a bad advertisement... It took me like 2 years to get around to watch it.


Now I am thinking that it would have been epic...

The music by Sergio Mendes makes the atmosphere, my legs wanted to dance!


The actors did amazingly too... You really feel for silly Blu by Jesse Eisenberg for not being a real bird, and the super funny Will.I.Am and Jamie Foxx as street smart birdies!

Great comedy fun for everyone, just nee to make hubby watch it. Very sweet film and very funny... The dog dancing in the bikini with fruit hat on i mean come on! its just too funny!! 

This cartoon made me really happy and now I want to see the Carnaval!!



No comments:

Post a Comment