Monday, July 1, 2013

My new crush! Henry (I can fly and wear a cape) Cavill

It was promised to be a fun day. I was off to the gym, then cinema and then home to cook and tidy. And after the gym I got some pretty distressing news form home, actually very sad news... 

And after the almost 3 hours in the cinema I felt a bit better, less of a mess ... Henry helped a lot... and Chris Nolan.. and all the fast fighting and evil evil Micheal Shannon. Good action movie takes your mind of things.



To be honest I though I would watch it with hubby, but he didn't wanted to since apparently he does not like superman and I quote "He's a knob", well I did not read any comic books ever so I do not have anything against the man from Krypton. So I spent some time with Kryptonians and Earthlings:) 

To be honest I went to see Immortals purely for half nude men and sword fights and I went to see Sucker Punch for cute outfits... Zack Snyder did not impressed. Oh and Watchmen was soo boring, I guess there are split opinions on that, I did not like it, no amount of men candy can make this film ever shorter, must watch in again:)



Oh I also fell down in the shower in the gym. Well I almost fell down and I really hurt my leg like the same way when I fell down stairs at work and couldn't do the race the next day. Well anywho...

I did not know what to expect, yes Chris Nolan did his bit for the film, but still Sucker Punch, Watchmen and Immortals, I was prepared for 3 hours of boredom with some sexy men frown in. I was pleasantly surprised! I do actually think that Chris Nolan had something to do with it.



So the story as you know it, kid arrived to Earth... But I did enjoy the back story, Genreal Zod's uprising against the people who killed Krypton. truly admirable, but kind of f%^ked up at the same time. Oh and his mother played by Ayelet Zurer (I am not actually sure how to pronounce it) but her there crying when programming the space ship for her only son going for this scary journey.



Also Russel Crowe's presents through out the film for the dead guy is amazing, he's like everywhere and all the time!



Now, Diane Lane as Clake Kent's mother, that hot mama! Amazing! Kevin Costner as his very inspiring dad, oh god I was so sad when he died. But let's get to my main topic and how good his looks with no top on or with very tight suit on, Henry (I can fly and wear a cape) Cavill. These blue eyes are so touching, moving and exciting. He just stares at the camera and you feel it... it was just magical. Sad moments I felt really sad, and the 1st kiss with Lois Lane (got to say, sad name for such a hot lady like Amy Adams).



I mean yeah, she was called this in the original film, but come one, would you name your child Lois not? All I think now when I hear Lois is Lois Griffin from Family Guy. (Maybe it is Russian in me talking, and I do apologies if I offended anyone) 

Good story, great acting, amazing action scenes, fabulous first kiss, all the fight scenes. However... 

I loved the story. Loved the big evil general Zod. Loved fights scenes, they must look epic in 3D.



As you know I am a sucker for a good fight scene and sexy men in these fight scenes, so I am a little bit biased but I do think I might be watching it over and over again. It is not fast moving as Avengers but it is good. Cinematicly and aesthetically was amazing. Some camera work did give me a bit of the sea sick but I did enjoy the experience and I am willing to watch it again. In fact I might see it tomorrow again :D 

I love Henry Cavill and Chris Nolan! 
Oh and fiy I have a massive bruise on my leg....

Now... I do have one more thing though not enough shirtless shots of sexy man of steel...


And now I'm happy... 
Now the big question is was Man Of Steel my favorite film... I'd say so. Until something else.. Besides I have Empire magazine in my handbag and I have not read the review these lovely people put up of this film...







No comments:

Post a Comment