Saturday, August 31, 2013

(Now you see me) And now you don't

I do enjoy films that take place in NYC, they always end up being stylish. And this time it was just simply magical! Pan intended. 



Well it was one really dynamic film, fast paced and with great mystery. I do hope that you would actually have time to spare to watch it. 
Isla Fisher in tiny skirts, Jesse Eisenberg with a curtly mop and so much charm, Woody Harleson was evil in it, like a master mind with no filter, Dave Franco and Mark Ruffalo is... well do watch it all I'm saying. 





The magicians in this film are kind of like robin hoods... But it was a great revenge story. I actually did not see that end coming... I had a theory about it but my theory was incorrect.
I would say it is one of the best films of this year. 
Also it is a major men candy film.


Written by Daria, many months later after watching this film, still thinking it was a fun film and worth rewatching. 




No comments:

Post a Comment