Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yellow... oh wait purple minions!

As you know I love cartoons... I love love them and I blogged about them, here and here
And I did enjoy the Despicable me, but I did think that where was not enough yellow minions, perhaps a lot of people thought that so Despicable me 2 had more of them... And oh god this was so much fun! 



(haven't seen it yet but planning to... stop reading now!)

I did love how very fatherly Gru has became and how his neighbors wanted to set him up on the date... Oh it was just so funny. 


Although it is a cartoon and happy ending is quiet obvious from the posters! 


But the songs yellow minions sing are just so funny! But you need to know who Boyz To Men were... and you know early 90s music.

Yellow minions actually play a very important role in this cartoon in the way they actually take center stage... In a really diabolical way actually! 

I did love Kristen Wiig's character... She was so cute and fun, like a magical unicorn of cartoon spies!:)

Anyway, the cartoon is cute. Do watch it, Russel Brand's acting as an evil doctor is cute.. Actually all the actors are great, I do love Steve Carell so much. Especially after Dan in Real Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment